How to set up your fundraiser
1."Team Name - your Name" for your fundraiser should be easy for supporters to find you (Example: Team BHF - John Smith)
2. Your fundraising goal is the amount you wish to raise (Example: $5,000.00)
3. Your personal photo should be one supporters will recognize you by (upload right from your computer)
4. Your personal message tor supporters can be anything you wish, this is free text area (remove any unwanted text, add and edit as you wish, using our "What You See Is What You Get" editor below)
5. Click on SAVE button at the bottom to create your online fundraiser. You will receive a confirmation.
Online Fundraiser Setup
Already created your fundraiser or wish to skip this step?
Click HERE to view/support our online fundraisers. Use "Search" to find your fundraiser(s).
Notice: Check your email for important information from us. If you do not see our emails right away, please check your bulk/spam folders and accept our domain. You only need to do this once.
Your fundraiser will be published shortly. You will receive an email confirmation with a direct link to your fundraiser. Follow that link and click on Tell A Friend to invite your supporters!
Notice: If you do not see our emails right away, check your bulk/spam folder and accept our domain.
You only need to do this once.
This template controls the elements:
TOP: Top Links (Home, Donate, Events, Contact), Social Network Buttons, Tagline, Tagline Image
HEADER: Show or hide Header, Show or hide Menu
To select Font Awesome icons visit: http://fontawesome.io/icons/
* This message is only visible in administrative mode